You will be alerted about deals at most once per week. You can always unsubscribe.
Living Social Information
LivingSocial is a one-stop shop where you can buy—and share—the best things to do in your city. It is particularly good when you are out of town because you can use LivingSocial wherever you are. With extensive offerings in 42 cities in the UK, Ireland and Europe, and more than 300 in the USA and Canada, LivingSocial is a great place to go to see what’s on wherever you are.
One of the great things about LivingSocial is that their deals are constantly changing, so you can be truly inspired when you see ideas for food, drink, events, classes, activities, travel and more that you never would have considered. And all at amazing prices, with LivingSocial discountstypically more than 50% off!
Great coupons and deals
LivingSocial’s entire website is full of deals—that’s what they do! And they do it well, showing every deal clearly so you know exactly how many pounds you save and the savings percentage. Because their deals are constantly changing, and many are limited by time or number of purchases, they clearly show when deals will soon be sold out or finished. You can get even more savings by using BargainFox codes (think of it as deals on deals!), so whenever you want to live well and be social, stop by BargainFox first to see the best LivingSocial deals UK as well as codes for great savings on LivingSocial’s overseas deals.
Start Living now!
What exactly do you get at LivingSocial? Great experiences at great value! LivingSocial gives you a never-ending, always changing range of experiences—many unique—at highly discounted prices. Get inspired with LivingSocial dealson weekend excursions, international travel, exclusive gourmet dinners, family outings and more. Would you like to have a Hammam Spa Experience with Full-Body Mask at Crystal Palace Spa, Marylebone? Why not—when you can purchase it at LivingSocial for only £45 (it’s usually £120!). Or perhaps you have been staring at your filthy oven for months and just can’t raise the inspiration to clean it. If you were browsing through LivingSocial, you just might have seen their £50 savings for Distinct Inc Cleaning Services to come and clean your oven for you for only £29!
How to use yourLivingSocial promo code
When you shop at LivingSocial, you are purchasing great savings from a host of merchants. But you can also apply promo codes—all those great discount codes you find at BargainFox—to get savings on the LivingSocial savings! Sound complicated? It’s not! In fact it is so easy to save big. To use your BargainFox (or other) promo code for LivingSocial, just choose the great deal you want to buy at LivingSocial, click the ‘buy now!’ button and you will be taken to the checkout page. You will see your total cost at the bottom of the page, and just above that is a “redeem promo code” link. Click that and it opens the box where you enter your code. Enter and press ‘apply’ to see your new—reduced—total before you click continue. You just got great savings on great savings!!!!
Now you have a great voucher for super-super savings onLivingSocial deals.All your LivingSocial vouchers are kept in your ‘my vouchers’ page of the LivingSocial website. When you want to use one (and make sure you use it before it expires!), go to the merchant’s website. You will find the merchant’s web address printed on your voucher—you can just copy and paste the address into your computer’s address bar. Once at the merchant’s website, you then follow the instructions on your voucher to redeem your discount. Make sure to enter your voucher redemption code exactly as it’s written on your voucher so you can get your great discount. This may all sound complicated, but it is NOT!!! It is so simple to get double the savings with the best merchants.
Vouchers made easy
You will enjoy your LivingSocial deals my vouchers, and buying the great deals you find on LivingSocial is just so easy. Just find the deal you want and click on the ‘buy now!’ button. Don’t forget to apply your BargainFox-sourced promo code on the checkout page. All the vouchers you buy are kept in your ‘my vouchers’ page on LivingSocial. If you are buying a gift for someone, there are great choices for delivery. Just follow the gift instructions as you go through the purchase process and choose your method of delivery:
- Email: Write your message, select a theme for the ‘look’ of the gift, and send it. No prices are shown.
- Personal delivery (by you!): Print out a special voucher that looks great and shows no cost information and deliver when you like.
Quick and easy refunds
LivingSocial gives you great savings for the best merchants, and they want you to be confident knowing that you will be very happy with your LivingSocial purchase. They therefore proudly offer their Deal Credit Guarantee to give you quick and easy refunds. Here’s how it works:
- Local Vouchers: local voucher deals where you see the Deal Credit Guarantee advertised provides you with a full, no-questions-asked refund on any unredeemed voucher within 14 days of purchase. After 14 days, you can receive Deal Credits for the amount paid on an unredeemed voucher. Of course, the refund request must be made before the voucher expiration date.
- Escapes Vouchers: LivingSocial will give a full refund for any unused, non-dated Escape Vouchers within 30 days of purchase. However, once you have reserved with the merchant using the voucher, you of course are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. For date-specific Escapes where you complete your booking at the time of purchase, you will only be eligible for a refund according to the cancellation policy which is identified at the time of booking.
- Shop Vouchers: You can receive a full refund (within 14 days of purchase) for any unused voucher purchased under LivingSocial’s Shop tab. Once you have used your voucher and have received the item you purchased with your voucher, you have 14 days to get a full refund. Any exceptions to this are clearly stated before you purchase the item.
- Events & Activities Vouchers: If not date-specific, these vouchers generally follow the Local Vouchers policy above. Any date-specific Events & Activities vouchers are always non-refundable.
Please see the LivingSocial website for full details.