You will be alerted about deals at most once per week. You can always unsubscribe.
About Dr Martens
Shoes and boots are amongst the main types of items they sell and not only are they fashionable, they are also extremely durable and customers always leave comments about how comfortable their footwear from Dr Martens is. They give people a sense of entitlement and power.
Redeeming a Dr Martens Discount Code
All you need to do is add the shoes or boots that you like to your basket and once you have made your final decision, proceed to the checkout stage. This is where you will be shown information about your order like the price and quantity but there will also be a section for you to apply a code. As long as you code is valid and you type it in correctly, you should be able to receive a discounted price on your order.
Dr Martens customers who are living in the UK can choose from the following delivery services:
- Standard delivery – Orders are sent out by DPD and customers can expect to receive their items within four working days after their purchase was confirmed. They will also be charged £3.95 but customers who spend more than £50 can have their items delivered to them for free.
- Next day delivery – Anyone who places their order before 1pm the day before will be able to have their items sent to their address the next working day at a cost of £5.50. DPD are the company who send out your items and you can expect them to arrive to you between the times of 7am and 7pm.
- Saturday delivery – You will incur a delivery fee of £8.50 to have your orders delivered to you on a Saturday but this is an option that you will only be able to take advantage of if you had placed your order before 1pm between Monday and Friday. 8am and 6pm are the time frames that you will have the order delivered to you and if you made an order after 1pm and selected this option, Dr Martens would have your order delivered to you next week on the Saturday.
A Dr Martens voucher code does not affect the price of deliveries and all the orders made through DPD are able to be tracked. You will even be sent messages via text on the day of your delivery so that they can confirm a time slot that is suitable for you to be able to receive your items.
Customers who are living in the Canary Islands, Channel Islands and Malta will not be able to receive orders from Dr Martens and they also do not deliver items to PO Boxes and anyone living in BFPO areas will not be able to have orders sent to them. The company always tries to dispatch their orders on the same day for people who confirm their purchases before 1pm however during their busy times, they may not be able to keep up with this standard; especially if there is a Dr Martens sale on.
Whatever the case may be, the company will always send you an email to let you know that your items have been dispatched and if you are not in when they deliver your item, they will be able to come to your address on three different occasions. After this amount of attempts trying to deliver your order, they will simply have it returned to the warehouse where they will keep it until you can confirm a date where you will be available to receive it.
For people who are living outside of the UK but are still in Europe, they can have Dr Martens items delivered to them but the prices and amount of time it takes for them to be sent vary depending on the location. They have categorised it into three zones for different countries so you may need to contact the company to see what area your country is categorised under to determine shipping costs and times of arrival. Regardless of your location, you should always be able to use a Dr Martens promo code.
- Zone 1 – It will take 3-7 working days to receive your items and you will be charged £10.
- Zone 2 – Customers living in this zone can expect to have their delivery within 3-7 working days and they will be charged £15.
- Zone 3 - £25 is the delivery fee for those living in zone three and they will have to wait between three and seven working day before having their items sent to their address.
Before sending your items back to Dr Martens, you will have to go through a returns authorisation where you will need to give information about the products you are sending back as well as the reasons why. You should also be aware that this can only be done within 30 days after your original purchase.
The items cannot have been worn and the packaging that it is in must the same as when it arrived to you and the items you send back must be in a good enough condition for Dr Martens to sell again. Therefore all of the tags and labels must be there and if the condition of the items you sent back does not meet their requirements, they will send you it back and you will not be refunded.
But if everything has been processed and they accept your refund, you will be notified by an email letting you know that they are going to refund you but this may take some time so they will also send you another email once your account has been fully refunded. They will put the exact amount of money that was on the receipt into your account so take note of whether or not something like a Dr Martens student discount had been applied.