You will be alerted about deals at most once per week. You can always unsubscribe.
About Go Outdoors
At the original site where they were basing themselves, an accident occurred involving a fire which caused them to have to move their premises to a location that was larger and they haven’t moved from their since the 1970s. During the early 1980s, camping started to become more and more popular and as a result, Go Outdoors decided to change up the kinds of items they were selling by accustoming themselves to the high demand. This lead to them offering equipment that would be useful to people going camping which included things like charcoal, barbeques and gas; it was these items that helped them create the building blocks for the future of the company.
Skip ahead to the beginning of the 1990s Go Outdoors had created a vast array of item for their customers to select from which included lots of updated clothing and introduced brands that were leaders in the industry. In the year of 1998, the store manager brought out the company and he had plans to make a company that was primarily concerned with giving aid to as many people as they could so anyone can get their hands on a Go Outdoors discount card. Those who were interested in experiencing the outdoors and having adventures were the target at it turns out that they appreciated what Go Outdoors were doing for them.
John, the person who brought out the company, decided that he wanted to expand out to three stores across the UK and one of their most successful stores was opened in Coventry in 2004. There were quite a few considerable alterations made to this store however it paid off as customers loved it and it was this success that lead to them developing and branching out into creating even more products; all of which a Go Outdoors voucher code can be applied to. Their new range included fishing, running, cycling and climbing gear and furthermore than this, Go Outdoors opened more stores in order to reach the most amount of people possible.
Their base store is still in Sheffield where most of their business was run from the start and there are even some of the same people involved in the business today who were there since the 1970s. Despite the fact that they take pride in remembering where they came from, they are always looking for ways to expand as much as they can.
Redeeming a Go Outdoors Voucher Code
Redeeming a voucher code through this site is pretty simple, as long as you have a code that is valid, you should have no issues getting a discounted price off your order. Once you have picked out your items, proceed to the checkout stage and you will find a box to enter your code, ensure that you type it in as accurately as possible.
Delivery and Shipping Options
The following delivery options are available to people who are in the UK (Note that things like a Go Outdoors voucher card code do not apply to delivery charges):
● Standard delivery takes no more than five working days between the days of Monday and Friday at a cost of £4.95.
● Free standard delivery is an option where customers can expect their delivery to be with them within five working days.
● Collect Plus is a relatively new service that they offer which costs £4.95.
● Next day delivery costs £8.95 as long as you place your order the day before by 8pm, provided that you make your purchase between Monday and Friday.
● Free delivery to store is an option where your item can be delivered to your nearest store the next day, as long as you order before 8pm the day before. Sometimes it may take longer than a day for your order to make its way to the store depending on stock levels and customers are not charged anything.
● If you choose the AM service, your order will be delivered to you the next working day between the hours of 7am and 12pm, provided you place your order the previous day before 8pm. £8.95 is the cost for this delivery option.
● Customers can choose to have their order by 10:30am the next morning at a cost of £12.95. All they would need to do it make an order before 8pm the previous day.
● Saturday deliveries are available to anyone who orders before 8pm on the Friday as long as they select the right option. Customers are charged £9.95 for this service.
● A BFPO delivery option is only available to the armed forces, they are charged £4.95 and their orders will be with them within five working days.
● Customers living in the Republic of Ireland are charged £7.95 and they will have their order within five working days.
As far as international deliveries are concerned, you are charged according to the weight and size of your order. Deliveries up to 30kg that are no more than 1.5m in size will cost customers £9.95. Orders between 30 and 50kg that are 1.5m long cost £22.95 in delivery fees. International items usually take between seven and ten days to be delivered. Even those who are not in the UK can use a Go Outdoors voucher code.
If there are any items that you are not satisfied with, you can send it back and get a refund or get your item exchanged, as long as you do so within 30 days of the initial purchase. However, items that have been damaged in any way are not eligible for returns or exchanges, for more outdoor outfit you can also check Cotswold Outdoor.