Fraser Hart Voucher Codes 2024

842 reviews
25 Views Today
2 Deals Redeemed Today

Fraser Hart is one of the largest jewellery chains in the UK. They own 39 stores across the country and also sell via their online store at They sell pre-made and custom jewellery for both Men and Women. They also have a wide selection for kids. Fraser Hart is also the official stockist of several luxury watch brands like Rolex, Gucci, Guess, Tag Heuer, etc. They also offer tons of Fraser Hart discount codes to help their customers save more on timepieces and jewellry. Although popular for selling branded jewellery like Tresor Paris, Links of London and Thomas Sabo in their stores, they also provide jewellery related services like taking bespoke orders, jewellery repair and renovating services. 

Show More

Get notified when new promo codes arrive from Fraser Hart

You will be alerted about deals at most once per week. You can always unsubscribe.

Freebies at Fraser Hart

More than 10% off at Fraser Hart

Other Deals at Fraser Hart


About Fraser Hart

From rags to riches

Fraser Hart was started as a modest jewellery in the outskirts of Glasgow by its founder Fred Hill. While the company begun by 1936, the company has grown modestly into 39 stores around the country. Unlike other popular jewellery chains that sell budget or discounted jewellery, Fraser Hart concentrates on selling luxurious brands exclusively. Fraser Hart also sells watches of the Rolex and Rado kind that cost upwards of £1000. In addition to selling jewellery and watches, the company also sells jewellery consulting and insurance services in all its locations. The company is known for providing exceptional customer service and also as a great place to work. Fraser Hart ranked 44 in the 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2013 compiled by the Sunday Times.

Fraser Hart Discounts

Fraser Hart Discount Codes

Here are some Fraser Hart discount codes available here at to help you save money on your purchases.

1. Get free standard delivery across the UK on orders above £20.

2. Get 50% Off on selected jewellery and watches.

3. Save £225 on Diamond Cluster rings.

4. Fraser Hart student discount

5. Get £42 on Silver Bracelets for women.

6. Get 10% Off on most items sitewide.

To avail your Fraser Hart voucher code, go to the website and add your favourite items to the basket. Upon adding all your products to your shopping bag, click on the 'bag' icon to go to the order screen where you can choose the delivery option. Here you will see a text box where you can enter a Fraser Hart promo code. You can try any from the above that best suits you to avail the discount and then proceed to checkout.

Interest Free Credit

Fraser Hart offers an Interest free credit to purchase any of its products for upto 4 years. The company does not charge any processing fee and offers credit at 0% interest. To avail the interest free credit, your order value has to be more than £350 in a single purchase and upon checkout, you will be asked for your credit card information for them to charge you the 10% minimum deposit. The other 90% will automatically be charged to your card in equal instalments based on the period chosen.

There is an interest free credit finance calculator on the website that you can use to estimate your monthly instalments before you place the order. The credit is offered by Fraser Hart's financial partner - Hitachi Capital whose partnership is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).

Delivery and Returns

Fraser Hart offers free Standard shipping across the UK on all order above £50. If your order is below £50, you have 3 options. You can opt for the Standard delivery of your order via Royal Mail or TNT which will take around 5 business to reach you. Standard deliveries cost £3 per order. You can otherwise opt for Express Next-day delivery of your order for £5. Express delivery is free on orders above £200. If you prefer to collect your order in person, Fraser Hart offers a Buy & Collect service for free where you can choose and pay for your jewellery online and collect it from a Fraser Hart location that is the most convenient for you, it might take 5 business days for your order to be available in the selected location for you to pick up.

Fraser Hart offers an excellent return policy on all its orders. You can return any of your orders within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Since you are responsible for the safety of the jewellery during shipping, Fraser Hart recommends that you pack the products securely and send it via Royal Mail upon insuring the shipment and ensuring proof of delivery. Fraser Hart says that they process refunds to the original mode of payment within 7 business days. You might have to talk to a customer support agent before placing a return.

And as always, do not forget to pick up a Fraser Hart discount codes before checkout, or use a code for one of our many other jewellery sites, like Goldsmiths.


Post a new comment