More than 10% off
You will be alerted about deals at most once per week. You can always unsubscribe.
The company is based in London, England and they own 10 stores as well a thriving business on their online store at www.dwell.co.uk. The company was started by Aamir Ahmad, Dave Garrett and Sean Galligan in the year 2003. While they had moderate success during the next few years, they were acquired by DFS in 2014.
Dwell Discount Codes
If you're here to save money on your furniture purchase, you are at the right place. The good people here at bargainfox.com has done everything in their power to bring you the latest and greatest Dwell discount codes the web has to offer. You can use any of the below Dwell discount codes for a discount at Dwell.
- Get £40 Off on a minimum purchase of £250
- Get a £20 Gift voucher on an order of £60
- Get upto 30% on Selected Drawers
- Get 10% Off on the newest range of Computer Chairs
- Get 10% Off on Lights
Shopping at Dwell Online
Dwell sells a wide variety of furniture and to help the visitors shop at ease on their website, the company has arranged all their products into various categories not only on their types but also into the rooms they will suitable for and their purposes. For instance, unlike other retailers that group their products into just sofa, chairs, tables, etc., Dwell also has categories like Lounge, Home Office, Home Accessories, etc. This makes it easy on the customer to discover and compare the products based on their needs. And everything is available at a discounted price with the use of a Dwell voucher code.
What’s on sale?
While Dwell has featured their most popular products and the products that are offered at a discount on their homepage, they also have a 'Sale' section where you can find all of their products that are currently offered at a discount. Dwell updates this section regularly, so you might want to check this section constantly, to see if your favourite products ever come on sale. You should also regularly check the deals we have available for new Dwell promo codes.
Easy Payment Plans
Dwell offers an easy payment plan with 0% interest credit, in partnership with Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance. All orders above £500 are eligible for the credit plan and you only need to have a bank account and be above 18 years of age to qualify. The credit plan is currently not available as a payment option online, but you once you add your products to the shopping bag, you can get in touch with their customer support to process your order via the credit plan. You will have to pay a 10% down payment using your credit card. The remaining 90% will be charged in equated monthly instalments on the beginning of every month. Plans are available even if you use Dwell furniture voucher codes.
Dwell Commercial Scheme
Dwell has an exclusive section on their website for bulk customers, known as Dwell Commercial Scheme. Here you can find information on how, as a bulk customer, you can take advantage of the exclusive discounts, access to additional inventory, project support, free delivery and personal assistance provided by Dwell. The additional benefits can help customers like landlords, designers, etc. who often buy furniture in bulk. Dwell discount codes aren’t always available on bulk orders, so make you you check the terms of your discount code before you checkout.
Delivery and Returns
Dwell does not offer free delivery on any of its products. Deliveries cost £39 per order irrespective of the value of the order or the number of items in your order. Once you opt for the delivery, you will be given option to choose the day and time slot when you would like to be delivered your order. On the day of the delivery, you will receive a confirmation from the delivery person on the estimated time of delivery, so you don't have wait the whole day.
If you prefer not pay for the delivery, you can opt for their 'Click and Collect' option, through which you can pay for the products online and choose to pick up your items from one of their stores that is most convenient for you. You might want to check if all the items are available in your nearest store for pickup, because Dwell says that not all big items can be shipped to all of their stores.
In case you were delivered faulty or damaged goods by Dwell, you have the option to exchange them, return them for a full refund or have Dwell repair them for free. However, you will have to notify them within 7 working days of receiving your order. In case you changed your mind about the order, after the products are delivered, you can still get in touch with them to initiate a refund and have them refund you in full. Their only condition is that you initiate the return process within 14 days receiving your product.