You will be alerted about deals at most once per week. You can always unsubscribe.
About Crew Clothing
The stock which he had created in beginning stages were quickly sold out and it was from there that he knew he could make a real success out of his idea. Therefore he decided to devote all of his time and energy into the Crew Clothing company and it has been on the up-rise ever since, one of the best brand is Ralph Lauren.
Redeeming a Crew Clothing Discount Code
The Crew Clothing is all about expanding their line from the Devon Coast to all over the world, they want as many people as possible to be able to wear their products, no matter what country they are living in. Therefore they also needed to make sure that the prices they were selling the clothes at were fair but furthermore than this, they have made it so that their customers can get lower prices on products.
Once you have decided on the product you are going to buy, simply go to the checkout stage and you will find a box where you can type in your Crew Clothing voucher code for a certain amount of your order.
Delivery and Shipping Options
They have a number of great options that you can choose from, take a look at the following for their UK delivery services.
- If you choose click and collect, you are not charged any delivery fees and you can expect your order to be in your nearest store with one working day, provided that you made your order before 2:00 pm the day before. Also, the working days are between Monday and Saturday so you will not be able to pick up your items on a Sunday.
- A is not an option however certain gift cards can be used to enable you to get your items delivered to you at no extra cost.
- For the standard UK delivery option, your order will be sent to you within 2-4 working days at a cost of £3.95. But if you spend more than £50 on your products, the items will be sent to your address for free.
- For those who would like to have their order sent to them the next working day, they would have to order before 6:00 pm the day before. Their orders would be with them between the days of Monday and Friday and the delivery would cost you £5.95.
- Saturday deliveries are also available, you just need to make sure that you have placed your order before 6:00 pm on the Friday and it would cost you £7.95.
- For customers who are abroad, they will also be able to take advantage of using a and the following delivery options would apply to them:
- Customers who are living in Europe who choose the standard international delivery option would be charged £5.95 and their order would be at their address within 5-7 days. If they wanted to have their order with them within a shorter amount of time, the European express delivery would be the more suitable service for them. It would take 2-3 working days to be sent to them at a cost of £8.95.
- For the countries that are outside of Europe, the standard delivery option would cost them £9.95 and their order would be with them within 7-12 working days.
- The express delivery option for customers living outside of Europe would take between three and five days to arrive to them and they would be charged £15.95.
Deliveries which are made from international locations can be tracked as Crew Clothing provide you with a tracking number in your confirmation email.
They also offer gift card delivery services where you do not have to pay to have your items sent to you, customers who are in the UK can choose the standard option where it will take between two and four working days for the items to be with them.
Standard European delivery for the gift card option would take 5-7 working days the delivery time frame for those living in countries outside of Europe can expect to have their order within 7-12 working days.
Regardless of the country you live in, you are able to partake in things like a Crew Clothing discount code as they have them on every now and then where you can get great quality clothes for reduced prices.
Returns and Exchanges
Crew Clothing are willing to accept refunds, all you need to do is make sure that the items you want to send back are not damaged and it has been no longer than a month since your purchase. But there are a few items which you may not be able to send back.
One of them definitely being underwear, due to hygiene reasons, they are unable to accept returns on these products unless they were faulty upon purchase. Swimwear can only be returned if it has not been worn and the original labels are still attached.
Customers looking to exchange items would not need to worry about the delivery charges of the product they are getting in return for the one they sent back, however, the costs of sending the items back to the company is your responsibility. You would also need to ensure that the package makes its way securely to them.
If the new item which you have swapped your returned one with is lower in value to your original product, Crew Clothing will refund you whatever the cost of the difference was. Customers who have chosen an exchangeable item that is more expensive than the one they returned will need to pay them to make up for the difference in value.