You will be alerted about deals at most once per week. You can always unsubscribe.
One of the most prominent reasons for their confidence, apart from the fact that their chocolate is luxurious, is the fact that they offer an enormous range of chocolates to choose from. They leave their customers spoilt for choice. For the customers who want to be able to design their chocolates for certain events, they can get in contact with the corporate team for further advice.
Redeeming a Chocolate Trading Company Discount Code
This is something that they seem proud to offer their customers. Not only are they getting some of the highest quality chocolate in the UK, they can get these chocolates at fantastic prices.
Once you have your code, make sure to enter it correctly, it must still be in date so check just in case, because a lot of them have expiry dates. No matter what time you are ordering, your voucher codes will always be applicable.
Delivery and Shipping Options
Customers who are in the UK have the options to choose from an extensive range of delivery services but regardless of the one they pick, they can always take advantage of using a Chocolate Trading Company voucher code.
The delivery options include the following:
- Standard Delivery – For those who have spent more than £200 on their order, they will not have to pay for their delivery. The estimated time of delivery is between 2-4 working days after your payment has been processed by Royal Mail. DPD deliveries typically take 3-5 days to arrive to your address and the service who provides your items depends on the order itself. Orders less than 4kg are sent by Royal Mail, deliveries more than 4kg are dispatched via DPD. £3.95 is the delivery charge. (Try using your on the larger orders as they can have a bigger effect on the prices).
- Super Saver Delivery – This option is only available to people who have made orders that are under 400g. They can expect to have their items delivered to them within 3-5 working days after a purchase was made before the time of 4:00 pm.Customers are charged £2.65 for this delivery service.
- First Class Delivery – 1-2 working days is the approximated time regarding how long you will have to wait before your order makes its way to your address. Most items are delivered the following working day. £3.40 is the delivery charge but if your order is any more than 1kg, you will have to select a different delivery options.
- Next Day Delivery – Exclusive to customers who are residing in the UK Mainland. You must place your order before 4:00 pm on a working day to be able to receive it the next working day before 1:00 pm. If your products weight more than 2kg, DPD will deliver them which means that instead of being at your address before 1:00 pm, you will have them by 5:30 pm.
- Saturday Delivery - Only customers living in the UK Mainland can select this delivery service and it is guaranteed that they will have their items by 1:00 pm on the Saturday provided that the order was made the day before prior to 4:00 pm. Any of the orders which are under 2kg will cost you £6.95, anything over this and you will be charged £9.95 and your delivery will be with you by 5:30 pm. If you wanted to have the order that weighed more than 2kg sent to you before 1:00 pm, you would incur a fee of £19.95.
- Sunday Delivery – Again, this is only a viable delivery service for customers who are living in the UK Mainland and it is a fairly new option that they have decided to offer. DPD will deliver your items to you on the Sunday, all you need to do is make your purchase before 4:00 pm on a working day and select the Sunday delivery choice. You would pay a total of £9.95 to use this new delivery option.
- Specified Delivery – This is where you can have your order at your address by 7:30 pm on a Monday, you just need to order prior to 4:00 pm on a working day and £5.95 is the delivery fee. For customers who wanted their order by midday on the Monday, the same rules apply but you would have to pay more; £8.95. This can only be utilized by UK customers but it is not available on bank holiday Mondays but your can be used at any time.
- Early next working day delivery – Do you want your order before 9:00 am the next day? No worries because you can do this by ordering before 4;00 pm the day prior and at a delivery charge of £17.95. Any of the order that are above 2kg will be open for a midday delivery for a reduced fee of £8.95. Only people living in the UK Mainland’s can select this service.
For anyone who is living in the Isles and UK Highlands, they can choose a next day delivery as well at a cost of £5.95.
There deliveries will be with them in an estimated time of before 5:30 pm. Customers who have placed their orders from Guernsey and Jersey pay £7.95 for next day deliveries.
A Chocolate Trading Company discount code free delivery is not available as it’s only the products themselves that are affected by the codes.